GOOD SKIN is a plant-based body and face balm for repairing and nurturing dry and sensitive skin. GOOD SKIN is made using high-grade almond oil (EU) infused with a variety of English medicinal herbs, including Chamomile, Ribwort Plantain, Yarrow and Marshmallow. Our herbs are grown in chemical-free soil at the Phy.tol.o.gy medicinal garden in Bethnal Green, East London.
Phy.tol.o.gy is an artist-run social enterprise, with profits reinvested into the ongoing care of the medicinal garden as a community asset.
60ml = £20.00 (+ postage).
Email us to place an order – email@example.com
- Yarrow (Phy.tol.o.gy) ~ promotes blood circulation
- Ribwort Plantain (Phy.tol.o.gy) ~ antimicrobial
- Marshmallow (Phy.tol.o.gy) ~ hydrating
- Chamomile (Phy.tol.o.gy) ~ anti-inflammatory
- Almond oil (UE / Spain)
- Beeswax (Hackney City Farm, East London)
- Shea Butter (Shea Yeleen International)
- Lavender essential oil (Hitchin Lavender, Kent)
Free from palm oil, chemicals and cruelty. 100% recyclable packaging.
Established in 2014, Phy.tol.o.gy is an artist led project that explores the function and value of wildness within the urban ecosystem. Located within the Bethnal Green Nature Reserve in East London, Phy.tol.o.gy is a medicinal garden and a cultural institute, providing a platform for collaborations between artists, scientists, and community groups.